We are searching for a driven Junior Technical Sales Specialist (TSS) to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. The TSS should have a clear understanding of high-end imaging systems, especially confocal microscopes, and the ability to demonstrate how such instruments work. Key responsibilities will include establishing the needs of customers and distribution network and selling products through presentations, demonstrations, and workshops.
Technical Sales Representative main responsibilities:
- Establishing the technical needs of the customer and suggesting appropriate products.
- Delivering complex technical information to customers in an understandable way.
- Demoing products in person and though remote presentations
- Keeping customers informed about new technological products.
- Compiling offers related to technical products.
- Producing regular sales forecasts
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
The ideal candidate for this position should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in biology, physic, or microscopy related fields.
- Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of optical microscopes
- A minimum of 2 years of sales, application specialist or technical support experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Friendly attitude and goal-oriented personality
- Passion for travelling (up to 50% time).
- Excellent spoken and written English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Knowledge of programming languages and software for microscope control, like μManager, is desirable
Time: full time 100%
Workplace: CrestOptics HQ in Rome (Italy)
To apply or to receive additional information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org