We are looking for C++ developer to join our Research and Development group. The main task will be the implementation of Windows desktop applications to manage scientific instrumentation like microscopes and similar devices.
The main responsibilities are:
- Modify, maintain, develop, test and deploy of software
- Manage deadlines and deliveries in accordance to the schedule defined with the team leader or project manager
The ideal candidate for this position should have:
- Deep knowledge of C++ programming language
- Experience in C++ performance tuning
- Experience in serial protocol communication with devices
- Experience in the implementation of graphical user interfaces
- Knowledge of Java is desirable
- Knowledge of CUDA is desirable
- Capability of interfacing developed C++ code with Java is desirable
- Previous experience desktop application deployment is desirable
- Good Knowledge of English
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
To apply or to receive additional information, please contact: email@example.com